Prek Leap National College of Agriculture (PNCA) is located in Sangkat Prek Leap, Khan Chhroy Changvar, Phnom Penh. It was established in 1948 as a Red Corn Genetic Research Station and it became an agricultural training institute in 1951. In the 1960s, under the support from the United States, PNCA had developed its program in diploma degree in agricultural fields. Because of Civil Ware, PNCA was closed in 1975 but it was reopened in 1984. In 2002, PNCA had became public administrative institution under name of Prek Leap National College of Agriculture (PNCA) which offers associate degree and bachelor degree in agricultural sciences to the students.
PNCA main campus covers an area of 8 hectares and it also has a farm of 18 hectares in Tram Kok, Takeo province and 300 hectares in Tpong, Kampong Speu province.