Prek Leap National College of Agriculture (PNCA) offers a 4 years Bachelor Science in agricultural fields in following specializations:
- Agricultural Science
- Forestry Science
- Fishery Science
- Veterinary Medicine
- Animal Science
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Economics
- Food processing
- Nutrition and Health
- Agricultural Engeneering and Rural Construction
- Casdastre and Land Management
- English Language
- Political Economy of Agriculture and Food
The study program reflects the need of human resource development in agricultural sectors. The Bsc. study program consists of a number of compulsory subjects and some free elective subjects. In the final year, students are required to write a final report and do final examination to complete the course.
The Associate Degree study program consists of a number of compulsory subjects and some free elective subjects. In the final year, students are required to complete a 6 months research and write a thesis, then they have to defend their thesis in the final year to complete the course.
The B.Sc program is required to complete 127 credits for 4 years with following arrangement:
- Foundation Year study program will focus on general agricultural knowledge, general science, computer and English
- Students will study specialization subjects which focus more on practical work and study tour
- students will complete a 6 months research and write a thesis, then they have to defend their thesis in the final year to complete the course.
- Successful students will qualify for “Bachelor Degree of Science”.
Students can be eligible or choose two different study schemes: government scholarship scheme and private paying scheme.
- A candidate is eligible for B.sc government scholarship scheme, if sh/he holds a high school certificate of applied year (selected by Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports)
- A candidate is eligible for B.sc private paying scheme, if sh/he holds a high school certificate of previous year before applied year, or Associate Degree Certificate or equivalence certificate.
Students must spend annual cost for 1.600,000 riel or 8000.000 riel per semester.